Peace Tabernacle
E-SWORD

About Us

Peace Tabernacle, United Pentecostal Church has been in existence since the 1950’s. Originally located in Boling, Texas, it was relocated to Wharton, Texas, in 1961 by Bro. Joe Crossyn. Next, it was pastored by Rev. Jesse Jones. For a time after this, the church was without a pastor and was held together by the prayers and the doughnut making of Sis. Clara Fisher and Sis. Mary Patterson. Then, the church began to grow under the leadership of Rev. Millard Hill and subsequently, Rev. Pat Phillips. In 1987, Rev. Charles Fisher became pastor, and pastored for the next 24 and a half years. Under his guidance, a great Apostolic revival took place and countless lives were changed. In 2011, Rev. J. Michael Bumgarner began assisting Rev. Fisher, and Rev. Bumgarner was elected as pastor in September 2011. On January 8, 2012, Rev. J. Michael Bumgarner officially became the pastor of Peace Tabernacle, UPC.


Fatal error: Class 'ftlink' not found in /home/content/94/12235594/html/wp-content/themes/peace_tabernacle/footer.php on line 9